Guest post submission guidelines
So, you want to write for us?
For your best chance of publishing your content on our site, make sure you follow our guest post guidelines.
Your post must:
- be written in plain English
- be written in Australian/British English (no ‘color’ for example)
- contain 2 high-quality external links
- link to at least 1 x internal page
- include images that are royalty free (you MUST include a link to the source of the images because we do not publish images copied from other websites or blogs – we recommend, Pixabay, Pexels or Unsplash)
- be at least 800+ words
- be entertaining and of interest to our audience of people interested in writing, productivity, books, reading and the business of writing
- be 100% unique content
If your article meets all of these submission guidelines and the quality is high, we will consider publishing your post.
Please include a short bio of up to 50 words and links to your website and social media profiles.
Fill in the form below and attach your guest post as a Word document.
I look forward to reading your submission.